To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.
PhD Human Biogeography: Comparative Phylogeography of Modern Humans and Other Organisms
All Rights Reserved. OSO version 0. University Press Scholarship Online. Sign in.
- Alexander Harcourt?
- Human biogeography: evidence of our place in nature.
- Product description.
- Search form!
- Human biogeography — Bibliothèque nationale de Luxembourg (BnL).
- The Chocolate Thief Diary: Amusing Real Life Adventures in Autism & Prostitution.
- Biogeography: The Study of Global Species Distribution.
Not registered? Sign up. Publications Pages Publications Pages. Search my Subject Specializations: Select Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content.
Human Biogeography. Find in Worldcat.
- Applied Welding Engineering: Processes, Codes, and Standards?
- In this Book.
- Companion Through The Darkness: Inner Dialogues on Grief;
- About the Author.
- New patterns in human biogeography revealed by networks of contacts between linguistic groups.;
Print Save Cite Email Share. Search within book.
One benefit of having a field with this explicit orientation might be that the conservation of biodiversity would make more sense to more people. Volume 33 , Issue The full text of this article hosted at iucr. If you do not receive an email within 10 minutes, your email address may not be registered, and you may need to create a new Wiley Online Library account.
Human Biogeography - Alexander Harcourt - Google книги
If the address matches an existing account you will receive an email with instructions to retrieve your username. Journal of Biogeography Volume 33, Issue Read the full text. Tools Request permission Export citation Add to favorites Track citation.
Share Give access Share full text access. Share full text access.
Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use and check box below to share full-text version of article. Abstract Focusing on human biogeography as a research endeavour may make sense to biogeographers, but in the academic world generally this particular scholarly niche has long been filled by other rival disciplines such as sociology, human ecology, geography, anthropology and archaeology.
Citing Literature. Volume 33 , Issue 12 December Pages Related Information. Close Figure Viewer.